Kundalini Shaktipat : How to awaken Kundalini?
Kundalini Shaktipaat not Available

Friday 24 November 2017

How to awaken Kundalini?


Have you ever wondered, how to awaken your Kundalini? Because when I learnt about Kundalini and how its awakening process can have a magical transformation in your life. I wanted to get it done badly, but the thing the book I read also mentioned that getting a real Guru who can actually do it. Is a lot difficult. Which made me very disappointed. As I felt I would never find one. 

But when the Student is READY, the Guru appears. Or some temporary guru will appear, awaken your kundalini and then rest of journey will be left on your hands.

In this video I have shared a lot of basic information that is needed to help you awaken kundalini as well as some preparatory methods. That can not only help you to get prepared for Kundalini Awakening, but also prepare your body to accept the energy gracefully. Because Kundalini is Divine energy and note, its MIGHTY and has a lot of force. And so a healthy inner and outer body is required. 

Check the video, and if you feel you want a shatipat then find a guru who you feel connected to. If you feel you can connect to me, then participation link is here given below πŸ‘‡πŸ» 



Remember my Shaktipat happens every 3months, which is either on Equinox or Solstices. Check this link below πŸ‘‡πŸ» before you apply.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have questions? Feel free to ask me in comments below!