Kundalini Shaktipat : 1-week Intense Kundalini Shaktipat
Kundalini Shaktipaat not Available

Wednesday 8 July 2015

1-week Intense Kundalini Shaktipat

I welcome you to this event, I am giving out free Shaktipat "to a selected few people", you will get details how to get yourself selected once you signup for the mailing list.

Free Kundalini Shaktipat


This event would be intense, and when I say Intense I really mean it.
There are several reasons why I am giving this free event. You might have seen a couple of paid event announcements here on my site. You'll know later about why Im doing this for free, if you get selected.
So for now, if you are interested in participating in this event then please drop-in your email below.
          Last day to register today!! Registrations will be closed after 30th July 12am IST.

Enroll Now!



- You are Eligible to participate if - 
1) You are not suffering from any serious illness
2) You are ready to follow my instructions, as a Guru.
3) You have been doing any kind of physical exercise since more then 3 months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have questions? Feel free to ask me in comments below!